skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Laureano Family
Anthony's Birthday
Anthony
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Toe Sucker
After weeks of trying his hardest, Anthony can now get his toes in his mouth! This is a big accomplishment for him. He kept trying and trying and now he finally got it. YAY Anthony!
Here are some pics I took of him tonight!
1 comment:
AGG
said...
So cute! I absolutely love that smile :)
June 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Baby Boy
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(4)
Almost There!
Toe Sucker
First Mother's Day!
20 Weeks
►
April
(2)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
Followers
About Me
Jessica L.
Hello! I am a mother to 3 wonderful little boys who are almost always the subjects of my scrapping!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
So cute! I absolutely love that smile :)
Post a Comment