Anthony
Thursday, July 24, 2008
It's a ................
BOY!!!!!!! Our little one was not shy at all. LOL. He let it all hang out there. He was so adorable, it's like he knew that we were watching him because he faced us the whole time. Because of this the dr was unable to get his profile pic and he was moving so much that while we were able to see the four heart chambers so I get to go back in a month to try again. So YAY we will be able to see him again. I will post the pictures as soon as I can upload the pics to the computer. His daddy could not be happier he was already talking about how he will teach him to fish. So cute, and good photo opps (hehe that's the scrapper in me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment